profile picture
Hi I'm

Ashutosh


Welcome to my portfolio! As an MCA student at the renowned National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), I’m deeply passionate about engineering creative software solutions that push the boundaries of innovation. With a relentless drive for coding and problem-solving, I thrive on challenges that inspire growth and mastery of cutting-edge technologies. My journey is fueled by a constant desire to learn, evolve, and make a lasting impact in the ever-changing world of technology.

About Me

  • šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø Hi! I'm an MCA student at the National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), where I'm merging a robust academic background with practical experience in technology. My passion lies in creating software that makes a difference.
  • At NITK, I've immersed myself in learning technologies like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, C, C++ and Full-Stack. Additionally, my deep understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms has been vital in honing my problem-solving skills and technical expertise.
  • What sets me apart is my unwavering commitment to learning and growth. I'm constantly exploring new technologies and methodologies to better my craft. My aim is to utilize my skills to contribute to projects that are innovative and impactful.
  • Let's connect if you share my enthusiasm for technology, or if you're looking for a dedicated individual to collaborate on exciting ventures. I'm eager to explore new opportunities and create software that truly matters. 🌟
  • Name: Ashutosh Kumar
  • Age: 24
  • From: India
  • Email: erashutoshji@gmail.com
  • Availabiltiy: Fulltime
  • Experience <1yr

Education

MCA

National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK)

2022-2025

BCA

Magadh University, Bodh Gaya

2019-2022

10+2 - PCM

Bihar Secondary Examination Board, Patna

2016-2018

Internship

Position (Role)

Company Name

Date

  • Proficient in Android app development, with expertise in Java and building basic applications. Experienced in creating intuitive design and layout files. Completed a two-week internship, gaining practical skills and knowledge in the field.
  • Position (Role)

    Company Name

    Date

  • Experienced in PCB design and fabrication with a focus on Altium Designer software. Proficient in designing high-quality PCB boards. Two-week internship in the field, gaining hands-on experience and enhancing skills.
  • My Skills

    100% HTML
    85% CSS
    75% JavaScript
    100% Git
    100% C++
    75% DSA
    100% C

    My Projects

    Discover my projects, where creativity meets innovation

    Contact Me

    Get In Touch